Sage MAS Intelligence
Sage declared a year ago their plan to give up FRx and substitute it with the innovative Sage MAS Intelligence which is a extremely effective and convenient graphical financial reporting application. Obtain the crucial data of your company, sent directly into your hands and easily examine them via a new report designer. Sage MAS Intelligence will go further than your General Ledger reporting requirements, it shares business intelligence all through your Sage MAS ERP (MAS 90, MAS 200 and MAS 500) systems which includes Sage CRM and Sage Abra.
Sage MAS Intelligence benefits will include:
- Swiftly determine and react to developments utilizing advanced, easy to customize dashboards
- Empower your employees with regular, significant details and trend reports
- Quickly produce thorough financial, operations, customer, and vendor reports
- Effectively access, change, evaluate, and deliver reports in a common Excel format
- Draw out up-to-the-minute high level summaries, account groupings, or transaction particulars
- Simply combine data from several businesses, departments, and databases
- Smoothen custom-made work in Excel
Microsoft FRx – Financial Report Extender
Microsoft FRx (Financial Report Extender) financial application is a full-featured, graphical financial reporting tool. FRx Desktop is acknowledged as a “best-of-breed” financial report writer, and is also a industry leader with over 75,000 installations globally, 8,000 of them use Sage MAS 90, Sage MAS 200, or Sage MAS 500 ERP systems.
Along with FRx Desktop, the power to designate row and column formats individually boosts the flexibility of report forms. Mix formats with customized reporting trees that complement your company’s chart of accounts structure to report on particular cost centers. Utilizing a specialized tool referred to as the “Cleaver,” you are able to restructure your cost centers, or carve out new account segments impossible in your regular general ledger. Right after making a report, you are able to print it, export it to an Excel worksheet, drill down to analyze the transaction particulars, or disperse it by e-mail. In addition, FRx Desktop comes with links that enable you to have external spreadsheet data in reports. You may also produce multi-company consolidation reports.
FRx Desktop Core Module for MAS 90 and MAS 200 Features:
- Real-time Data Access-The FRx link enables you to develop general ledger listings instantly and draw your accounting information straight from the software.
- Graphical Formatting-FRx Desktop enables you to change fonts and colors for professional-looking report printing.
- Drill Down-With FRx, it is easy to drill down to transaction-level details. FRx enables users far from the workplace to see reports right from e-mail, carrying out extended drill-down navigation.
- Roll Up-The functional opposite of Drill Down, Roll Up enables you to consolidate business units, yielding combined totals along with other information.
- Unposted Data-Before posting data, carry out a “what if” analysis on your data to identify the outcomes the transactions will have on your ledger.
- Export to Excel and HTML-FRx Desktop offers straightforward exporting of formulas and values from reports to your favorite spreadsheet (for example, Microsoft Excel or Lotus 1-2-3). You can also export reports to HTML.
- Cleaver-Use the special “Cleaver” tool to resegment accounts or carve out new account structures.
- Drag and Drop-You can precisely move reporting units from parent to child positions and vice versa, with standard Windows drag-and-drop functionality.
- Account Types-FRx Desktop supports account types for proper management of debit and credit amounts.
- XML Support-XML outputs provide the foundation for supporting industry standards such as AICPA’s XBRL (Extensible Business Reporting Language) standard for financial reporting based on XML.
- Printing Options-The Print Immediately feature automatically prints a hard copy to the default printer in addition to the selected output, and the Collate option enables you to print (or collate) multiple copies.
- Security and E-mail Distribution by Reporting Tree Unit-Send specific business unit information to multiple users by e-mail with one report.
- Spreadsheet Link-Your reports can include links to external spreadsheet data.
- Reporting Trees-FRx Desktop gives you an unlimited number of reporting trees.
- Multi-Company Consolidations-Users gain the ability to generate multi-company consolidation reports from within FRx Desktop.
- Security-Secure by company and report templates.
- Account Sets-Group sets of accounts under one name, then refer to and update the entire account set in a few easy steps.
- MAPI E-mail Support-Send reports as attachments or include a link to a file stored on a shared server to predefined e-mail groups. The Demand Page viewing feature sends only the requested information. Reports:
- Balance Sheet
- Tabular Balance Sheet
- Side-by-Side Balance Sheet
- Balance Sheet with Ratios
- Cash Flow Report
- Income Statement with Percentage of Net Sales Circulation
- Income Statement
- Regional Profit and Loss
- Rolling Quarter Income Statement
- Last Three Months Transaction Detail
- Departmental Transaction Detail
- Departmental Transaction Detail
- Debit and Credit Transaction Detail
- Full Year Transaction Detail
- Transaction Detail Drill-Down Report (using Drill Down Viewer)
- Trial Balance
- Full Year Forecast
- Budget Variance Analysis
- Variance Analysis Using Trial Balance
- Exception Reporting
- Rotated Departments and Expenses
- Row Linking Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Consolidated Balance Sheet
- Consolidated Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Side-by-Side Consolidated Income Sheet
- Consolidated Balance Sheet with Eliminations
- Consolidated Income Statement
- Side-by-Side Consolidated Income Statement